Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Bestest




One of the things I miss about doing my early morning route in Chaska (I know, I can't believe I even used the word "miss" in the same sentence as paper route) was the harvest moon.... I used to really like the wee hours delivering out around Lake Bavaria so I could stare at the full moon, the stars, and the twinkly lights of the mega planes making their way towards MSP Int. at 5 AM...so after Richie woke me up at 5 AM this past rainy Monday morning to come down to the Forum Depot to help him out with the 8 routes he had carriers not show up for (yes, the Forum needs to start penalizing these carriers for just not showing up) I realized it was that time of year again. So, the last two mornings I've been getting up extra early just to sip some mint hot chocolate, turn on the fireplace and sit and watch the harvest moon. Ya gotta love this time of year don't ya?

No comments: