Monday, August 10, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!

Miss Katelyn, Miss Emme and I went on a little road trip last weekend....





We went to celebrate a belated birthday for this beauty.....



And to finally marry off this beauty...... !


The wedding had a bit of everything.....




a brand new deck in their newly designed back yard built just for the wedding....


Doc and her 95 year old Grandma whom I came to love during my tenure there....


( i hope all my grandkids get married before I'm that old and have to stand in the heat for a pic!)


a clap of thunder as they said their I do's and a light rainstorm during the ceremony.....


(that's her sis holding an umbrella over her head)

an arrival of the 911 Rescue Squad for the lady that collapsed from heart issues due to the heat & humidity during the outdoor pig roast reception.......


and her former "team" gathering for a quick pic during the dance while the tornado sirens were going off .....


This is us.... after a long day/night of celebrating in the high heat and humidity and rain
Congrats to Doc and Matt.....
And thanks to Ryan and Ann for taking us in... and waiting up with Emme until I got back after midnight :-)

No comments: