Friday, June 5, 2009

She's all yours Katelyn ....



Katelyn told me the other day it was time to update my blog.... my response? Why? I have absolutely nothing to blog about that would be of any interest to anyone. So just in case anyone still checks this blog, I thought I'd let you know not much has changed in our disaster of trying to parent this animal we chose. Since warmer weather arrived, Miss Hazel has decided it's much more fun to go "take care of her business" over in the long weeds of the field near our house. Being relieved of course that she finally "gets it" that she "does that over there" I have been happy to oblige her and head on over every time we take her out. THat all changed earlier this week though.... see that little creature laying on the cement? Yup, that's what Miss Hazel came out of the weeds with in her mouth... ISHTA!! My little princess puppy with a very dead silvery, shiner of a minnow sticking out her front teeth.... I had to put my freshly manicured fingernails deep inside and touch that sucker to get it out! Now if that had been a dead mouse........

No comments: