Thursday, April 2, 2009

OK...it is TIME to

MEDICATE the dog..... We finally found some of the peices to my sewing room so with forced time off due to the flood, I had plenty of time to put the room together and actually sit down and create some things. After pretty much spending the last 5 days straight in this room, with that crazed animal named Hazel, I'm thinking I'm not retirement material. I've always sorta wondered what it would be like...to just have day after day with no real agenda...no stresses... and just plain freedom to decide what I want to do when I want to do it. Well, now I'm not so sure I'd like that either!
The first pic is of what the room looked like when my time off started...
these last pics are what it ended up looking like after a few days of creating with Hazel in my life...I mean I can remember my days of stayin ghome when my kids were little...I did alot of sewing with Ryan sitting on my lap in between me and the machine. But this dog....
she went after everything she could get her little teeth on. And check out that last pic... AFTER tearing the room apart, she was exhausted and just sprawled out on top of her mess for a nice, short nap. Are there doggie tranquilizers? Maybe it's just my age showing....

1 comment:

Ria said...

I LOVE those photos... they made me laugh so hard! I'm so sorry we bought you a dog with ADHD mom...
Just think how young she keeps you!