Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Simply Buffalo

I've come to fall in love with the little city of Buffalo. This picture certainly gives you a clue as to why....When you come into the downtown area, you are immediately drawn to the beauty of the lake and shoreline which touch right up to the city streets. I just had to stop today and take in the beauty of this scene.... the City clears a large area for kids to skate and puts up a huge lighted real Christmas Tree right in the center of the skating rink. With the calmness of the morning and the heavy frost, it was a scene right out of an artists library somewhere, and here it was real andright in front of me. If I didn't want to move back home, Buffalo is where I'd live out my years. Great choice of town to raise your kids in Ryan and Ann!

No comments: